We at Gregory Funding and our affiliates respect your concerns about privacy. This Online Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we obtain through our websites and online services, how we may use the information, with whom we may share it, and the choices available regarding our use of the information. The Online Privacy Notice also describes the measures we take to safeguard personal information and how individuals can contact us about our privacy practices.
This Online Privacy Notice applies to the personal information we collect through our websites and online services.
The types of personal information we obtain through our websites and online services include:
- Personal and business contact information (such as name, postal and email address, and telephone number);
- User ID and password;
- Demographic information such as date of birth, gender, and marital status;
-Social Security number, national identifier, or other government-issued identification numbers;
- Information related to your transactions with us, our clients, or our affiliates, such as your loan number, subject property, payment information and history, financial account information, mortgage statements, tax information and documents, event notifications, credit information and history, escrow documentation and other documents and information related to your transactions; and
- Other personal information you submit to us, such as information you provide to us through emails, surveys, registrations, comments, the Contact Us feature on our websites, and other forms and documents you send us.
In connection with a job inquiry or application on our careers pages, you may provide login credentials; information regarding your work authorization status and citizenship, education history, employment history and professional designations; and other information about your qualifications and work-related skills. We also may obtain information regarding your political contributions, results of drug tests and criminal background checks, and government-issued identification numbers. In addition, where legally permissible, you may provide information regarding your gender, race, and ethnicity, and veteran and disability status.
We may obtain information that you may have provided to us through other methods, which we make available to you online as a part of providing the online services you have selected. In addition, we also may collect other information through our websites and online services in ways for which we provide specific notice or otherwise with your consent.
When you visit our websites, interact with our online services or open our emails, we may obtain certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web server logs, web beacons, and other technologies. A cookie is a text file that websites send to a visitor's computer or other Internet-connected devices to uniquely identify the visitor's browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A web beacon, also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag, or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server.
The information we obtain in this manner may include your device IP address, identifiers associated with your devices, types of devices, web browser characteristics, device characteristics, language preferences, clickstream data, dates and times of website visits, the site you visited just before coming to our websites, and other information about your use of our websites. These technologies help us (1) remember your information so you will not have to re-enter it; (2) track and understand how you use and interact with our websites and online services; (3) tailor our websites and online services around your preferences; (4) measure the usability of our websites and online services; (5) understand the effectiveness of our communications; (6) identify, diagnose and resolve technical issues; and (7) otherwise manage and enhance our websites, products, and services.
Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note that without cookies or the automated collection of certain information, you may not be able to use all the features of our websites. Our websites are not designed to respond to and do not track signals received from browsers. For more information on deleting or controlling cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Provide and manage our websites, products, and services;
- Process, evaluate and respond to requests, inquiries and claims we receive in connection with our websites, products and services;
- Create, manage and administer accounts, including identifying and authenticating you so you may access your account or use certain of the features of our websites and online services;
- Provide customer and technical support;
- Provide you with content, notices, offers, brochures, advertising and marketing materials on our websites and online services, by email and text, and in other ways;
- Personalize your experience with our websites, products, and services;
- Maintain the security of our websites, products, and services, and prevent fraud or misuse;
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, surveys, special events, and other offers or promotions;
- Perform data analytics, market research, and other processing;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our websites, products and services; managing our communications; measuring the effectiveness of our sales, advertising, communications and marketing; analyzing our customer base, websites, products and services; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, and our policies.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice and obtain your consent if required by applicable law.
Gregory Funding does not track its customers over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
GregoryFunding.com’s intended audience does not include children. We do not knowingly collect or archive any personal information pertaining to children younger than 18 years of age.
Our site contains links to other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to the use and business purposes of GregoryFunding.com. Gregory Funding is not responsible for the privacy practices or content on third-party websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of every website that collects your personal information.
This privacy notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will post a notice on our websites to notify you of significant changes to our online privacy notice and indicate at the top of the notice when it was most recently updated.